Hoisting and lifting operations present a serious hazard to both trained and untrained personnel. Each year, many workers suffer serious injuries during operations that involve the use of cranes, hoists, winches, or any other type of lifting equipment.
JBS Cranes provides you lifting equipment inspection service so that your works can work safely with and around lifting equipment. Our engineers conduct a thorough inspection to ascertain the condition of your lifting equipment and to ensure your compliance with the safety regulatory requirements established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Professional Crane Inspections for Improved Compliance and Safety
At JBS Cranes, we have a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and technicians who are highly experienced in all kinds of lifting equipment inspections, repairs, and troubleshooting of faults found during a crane inspection. Committed to providing your employees with a safe working environment, our engineers ensure comprehensive documentation and reporting of the lifting equipment inspection process in order to ensure your compliance to all applicable safety regulations.
What’s included in an OSHA Crane Inspection?
When you hire our experts to conduct an OSHA crane inspection, we provide you the following services:
- A thorough review of your certification and maintenance records
- Inspection of the machine in accordance with our OSHA crane inspection check-up list
- Examination and adjustments as required of any electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic settings
- Inspection of all components
- Full crane function test, including ramping time and speed adjustments
- Oil and grease analysis
- Steel construction crack examination
- Functional test of hoist, bridge, slewing and trolley, and travel drives
- Inspection of any secondary systems
- Testing of safety functions, including limit switches, switch-off points, and emergency stop functions
- Preparation of a detailed OSHA crane inspection report, including faults found and recommendations
We keep ourselves updated with the latest advancements in the OSHA regulations and modify our crane inspection service accordingly.
Providing You Single-Source Crane Solutions
At JBS Cranes, we not only conduct crane inspections to identify the faults and maintenance needs, but also help you ensure your compliance to OSHA regulations with our preventative maintenance service. Our engineers have the tools and skills required to identify failing components at an early stage and prevent catastrophic failure by carrying out all necessary repairs.
With our lifting equipment inspection service for overhead cranes, hoists, winches, and jibs, we keep your workplace safe and your equipment operating smoothly and efficiently. We allow you to opt for our monthly, quarterly, and yearly contracts based on your needs and preferences.
To learn more about our OSHA crane inspection services or to get a free quote, you may call us at (724) 941-1433.